Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Words

There are just too many things I want to write about at the moment. I don't know where to start and what to start with. Words jumbled in my head making me dizzy. Words fighting with each other for my attention; buzzing in my ears, pleading.

Where do I begin? What do I write? About my feelings of not belonging to any place, any thing, any one? About some new found perspectives on being a north-easterner in mainland India? About my love for the person who's miles and miles away from me? About the job that I am not getting and the heartbreak of having to settle for something I don't want?
The list goes on.

But the common thread in all these topics is the internal turmoil that's gripping me. It's the feeling of being completely on my own in this world. It's the pain and the sadness that's not visible but damages me inside and leaves me cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment